During your exam, the doctor will:
- Review your medical and dental history
- Perform an oral cancer screening
- Conduct a tooth-by-tooth check for decay
- Check the integrity of existing dental work
- Look for any signs of gum disease and evaluate the condition of your gum tissue
- Evaluate your TMJ joints and surrounding muscles
- Determine how well your top and bottom teeth fit together (bite or occlusion)
- Take a full-set of digital X-rays, if necessary
- Take Panorex X-rays, if necessary
- Use intraoral and digital cameras to take pictures of your smile
The information gathered from this comprehensive exam will determine what treatments and care the doctor recommends for your smile. After analyzing all the findings, Dr. Tang will go over them with you and help you select procedures that will best meet your dental needs and your budget.
Call the practice of Dr. Thomas Tang today at (262) 821-1000 to schedule your consultation, checkup, or second-opinion visit. Our welcoming dental office is located in Brookfield, WI.
Thomas Tang, DDS, provides the finest in new modern advanced technology cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, restorative dentistry and family dentistry for residents throughout the Milwaukee, Brookfield and all of Wisconsin area. In addition, a comprehensive range of affordable options, including new advanced modern cosmetics, Invisalign® clear braces, dental implants, Zoom!® tooth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental bonding, tooth-colored fillings, and same-day-crowns in one visit are offered at our Brookfield, WI practice to help relieve dental anxiety and make your overall experience relaxing, comfortable, and convenient.
Dr. Tang provides general dentistry, family dentistry, sedation dentistry and accredited cosmetic dentistry services for the Brookfield, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Pewaukee, Menomonee Falls and Wauwatosa, Wisconsin areas as well as the Southeastern areas of the Midwest including Illinois.
Contact Us (262) 821-1000